This is the essential Music Together® class, one that a child can attend from birth to age five. Following the recommendations of child development researchers, children of a variety of ages are grouped together because this fosters natural, family-style learning. Each child participates at his or her own level in singing, moving, chanting, listening, watching, or exploring musical instruments. Any caregivers—parents, grandparents, nanny—can bring the children. The whole family is welcome for this important family music experience.
Music Together with Mandarin
Music Together with Mandarin combines our signature Mixed-Age class with parent information and education in Mandarin and English. Songs will be presented in English, but variations or made-up verses will incorporate some Mandarin words and phrases.
Rhythm Kids - children ages 4 years and up
This class is for children 4 years and older. Siblings over 4 years can attend together. No previous music experience required.
Parents are strongly encouraged to stay and even participate! Younger siblings may not stay unless they are infants in car seats.
Points to note:
- Classes are 45 minutes each. 10 week session
- Interactive online video tutorials for you and your child!
- Parents are strongly encouraged to stay and participate
- A djembe drum for each child must be purchased before the first session! - available at class purchase checkout
- Cd and digital download with 15 songs and 4 unique animal rhythm chants/drum patterns. 1 songbook with in home music and drumming ideas.
- Access to the online Rhythm kids Family Music Zone
- Makeups for missed classes are available